The successor to the international award-winning racing simulation GTR accurately represents the challenges of Motorsport racing. The detailed, photo-realistic depiction of these powerful cars and beautiful circuits, thanks to the graphics technology, and the enhanced driving model will make your adrenaline rise in one of more than one hundred HP-beasts.
Beginners can start with the driving school where they are taught the basics of race driving by a professional instructor. Thanks to dynamic day, night and weather changes and an impressive damage system, the races of the exciting FIA GT series become a thrilling gaming experience.
- Realism has been redefined: Authentic physics, dynamic day and weather changes as well as an impressive damage model
- Great variety: Grand touring cars reproduced down to the last detail including all vehicles of the GT and NGT classes and the 24H races from two FIA GT seasons
- Original circuits: 34 different track variations
- Tough competition: Human-like AI opponents
- Scalable levels: 3 different game modes (Novice, Semi-Pro and Simulation)
- Great fun: 6 game events (Open practice, Race weekend, – Championships, Time trials, 24 Hour Races, Driving school)
- International competition: Fully integrated multiplayer mode for racing against other human drivers from all over the world.
Developer: SimBin Studios AB Publisher: SimBin Genre: Racing (Cars), Simulator Language: Interface russion, sound english Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2006
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 1.3 GHz Intel Pentium III or AMD RAM: 512 MB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 Video Card: DX8.1 comp. video card/64 MB Free Disk Space: 3 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: 2 GHz Intel Pentium IV or AMD RAM: 1 GB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 Video Card: DX9.0c comp. video card/256 MB Free Disk Space: 3 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite
2. Install the game
To change the profile name, rename the Alpha Test.PLR file and Alpha Test.gal
For example, so John.PLR and John.gal
1. Mount ISO Image "gtr2.cd1.iso" with DaemonToolsLite and start installing
2. When prompts Mount ISO Image "gtr2.cd2.iso" and continue installing