Heavenly Bodies is a game about cosmonauts, the body, and the absence of gravity.
Wrangle the hands and arms of a 1970s space cosmonaut and push, pull and twist your way through an increasingly precarious range of physically simulated stellar scenarios, where without gravity, nothing is still, nothing is secure, and nothing is simple.
- A collection of stellar scenarios inspired by the feats of space explorers and researchers throughout history.
- Expressively control every limb of a weightless cosmonaut to perform challenging and delicate maneuvers.
- Play single player or with a friend via local-coop. You'll be able to play missions either solo or with a space friend.
- Play online with Steam's Remote Play Together.
- Manipulate incredibly expensive space vehicles and elaborate machinery.
- Stylised 70s visual aesthetic influenced by archival space photography and technical illustration.
- Customisable control mode difficulty
- Rebindable controls