HEVN is an open-world adventure game, set on a desolate planetoid a hundred years into the future. Corporate factions are vying for control over our solar system’s resources, while others are violently advocating for humanity to retreat to a less-technological age.
Sebastian Mar sets off on a celestial mining mission, but finds his destination deserted, crumbling, and possibly sabotaged. With the help of his colleague Edna via radio broadcast, Seb must figure out a way to survive - exploring an unfamiliar world, battling its hostile elements, and fending off aggressive local life forms in order to find a way back home.
HEVN fuses exploration, action, and survival mechanics to create an immersive sci-fi sim. Navigate the surface of Naic and investigate the many sectors of the Nomoni Mining Facility. Search for answers while maintaining your physical and mental wellbeing. Traverse a rich and interactive world, as you uncover an increasingly sinister plot and do what you can to make it off this faraway rock alive.
- Navigate and explore the perils on Nomoni's off-world base on Naic
- Uncover a deep and involved mystery
- Interact with a rich environment, its machinery and systems
- Converse with both humans and droids
Discover and utilise unique weapons and tools
- Fight off aggressive lifeforms and malicious robots
- Overcome obstacles and puzzles to progress
- Eat, drink, sleep, and take medications to survive
- Non-linear puzzle-solving, with multiple ways to progress
Developer: Miga Publisher: Miga Genre: Action, Adventure, Sci-fi, 1st Person Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2018
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3 2.00 GHz or AMD equivalent RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (64-bits) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 450 or higher with 1GB Memory Free Disk Space: 4 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5 RAM: 6 GB OS: Windows 10 (64-bits) Video Card: GeForce GTX 960MNVIDIA Geforce GTX 660 / ATI Radeon HD 7850 Free Disk Space: 4 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "CODEX" to the installed games directory