Hex Gambit is a short form, competitive strategy game that lets players surprise each other in plain sight. It's designed to be as fun to watch as it is to play. Characters jump across the board like checkers pieces, and their moves compliment each other for bold, game-changing plays. Your strongest abilities unlock automatically as your score increases, so each match is a race to unleash a game-winning gambit. Battles take around 15 minutes for experienced players.
A fresh take on turn-based strategy! Battle the AI in single player, then join our community-wide turf war, the Apex Cup. Easy to learn, with tons of room for tactical creativity.
- Diligently balanced for 1v1 or 2v2 competitive play.
- 21 loadout combinations out of the box, times 6 unlockable captains
- Tackle our single player challenge: the Blitz Royale
- Join a faction in our community-wide turf war: the Apex Cup
- Earn trophies and rack up wins in your quest to become a Grand Master
- Transition seamlessly between real-time and asynchronous play online
Developer: One Man Left Studios Publisher: One Man Left Studios Genre: Strategy, Turn-Based, Tactical, Indie Language: EN / Multi5 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2018
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2.0 GHz Dual Core or better RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT / ATI Radeon HD 3870 / Intel HD Graphics 4600 Free Disk Space: 2 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "SKIDROW" to the installed games directory