Hidden Deep is an atmospheric sci-fi action game heavily inspired by Aliens, The Thing, and Half-Life. Explore, climb, swim, scan, blast and shoot your way through dangerous missions in a huge sub oceanic mining and research facility. Fear the horrors that lurk below…
- Rich dark sci-fi story. The story pays tribute to 80's and 90's games and movie classics like Aliens, The Thing, and Half-Life.
- Tons of tools to use from grappling hooks and scanners to drones, weapons and heavy machinery.
- Over 20 hours of gameplay in story mode (will be completed within the game’s Early Access period).
- Challenge mode for even more adventures in the deep.
- Local co-op and Remote Play co-op already available.
Developer: Cogwheel Software
Publisher: Daedalic Entertainment
Genre: Adventure, Mystery, Horror, Sci-fi
Language: EN / Multi12
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2022
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core2Duo E7400
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: Intel HD Graphics 3000
Free Disk Space: 1 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots