You’re the Private Investigator on a string of grisly murders, scouring for clues in a 3D side-scrolling world. Grab your fedora and revolver - in Hot Tin Roof you’re on the case! Dive into a noir mystery and become Emma Jones, the only PI partnered to a cat named Franky.
- Noir as heck.
- Metroidvania meets Adventure Game in a side-scrolling 3D world, with tons of platforming and exploration
- 4 distinct plot threads, with 15 different resolutions.
- Instead of acquiring abilities, you find new revolver rounds, which you load into your revolver yourself. Combine them in unique ways!
- Scour the world for clues! Use them in conversations to unlock secrets, solve murders and more.
- Cats. More cats than you could shake a cat at. Also, pigeons and rats. Many wearing tiny hats.
- Spiffy chip noir jazz soundtrack.
Developer: Glass Bottom Games
Publisher: Glass Bottom Games
Genre: Action, Adventure, Detective, RPG
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2015
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Dual Core 2GHz Intel or 2.8GHz AMD
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: ATI Radeon X1600 or NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or better (256MB)
Free Disk Space: 500 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots