Driven by community suggestion, 505 Games and EKO Software introduce you to a new single player 3rd person view experience that allows you to re-play the zombie crafting adventure "How to Survive" from a deeply immersive point of view. Their rotten breath doesn’t smell any better, they don’t look any healthier, they still just grunt, but being closer up makes it a whole load more personal...
You’ll have to survive a zombie infested archipelago crafting your own tools and weapons to fulfill your basic needs of food, water and shelter while facing natural and unnatural threats. A survival guide written by an eccentric stranger may be your only help…
- Navigate islands filled with exuberant scenarios filled with flora and fauna.
- Choose among 4 playable characters, with different stats and skill progressions.
- Hunt, fish, forage for food and water.
- Hundreds of items to handcraft weapons and tools. From fishing rods to flamethrowers.
- Play through the Story Mode or 8 demanding challenges.
- Additional free roaming mode includes Permadeath!
- Three difficulty levels, including new improved difficulty conditions for die-hard survivors!
- How to survive? Any which way you can!
All the content of the original game How To Survive :
- 4 islands.
- Story mode.
- 8 challenges.
Kovac’s way DLC:
- Gameplay affecting rain effect.
- Crocodile & bear.
- Item durability.
Hello, my name is Nina DLC character & flamethrowers.
One Shot Escape DLC - Rogue like mode.
Tombstones & Backpack extension.
Developer: Eko Software
Publisher: 505 Games
Genre: Action, Adventure, RPG, Horror
Language: EN / Multi7
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2015
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo or better
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
Video Card: Ati 5700 series/NVIDIA GeForce GT240 or equivalent
Free Disk Space: 6 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
Temporary Disable Antivirus and Firewall
Steam account must be created and steam itself closed.
1. Launch setup.exe
2. Choose install version (cracked or steam)
3. Install the game
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "PLAZA" to the installed games directory