Try your hand at being the Boshy, just know it won't be easy.
Super Mario non-standard game, I Wanna Be The Guy. In the game you will meet with various old-fashioned heroes that you played on Dendy Subor Sega NES ....
- 4 types of difficulty: Ez-mode - The easiest compared to other mods. At this level of difficulty, bosses have 50% hp and you have a turbo button to attack. Also on this mode, there are izi-blocks (pink blocks with hearts) that make the levels much easier to pass. You and the bosses will have a stylish pink bow.
- Totally Average-mode - More save zones and 100% hp for bosses.
- Hardon-mode - Standard number of save zones and 100% hp for bosses.
- You're gonna get raped-mode - The bosses have 200% hp and only 1 in the save zone before and after the boss. This mod is for "sick" people.
- 12 worlds, 12 bosses - a bunch of mini bosses.
- Secret items - a large number of hidden bonuses, upgrades, new characters. Some of the items found can be used in the game itself for all sorts of cool activities.
r - press this key every time you die (restart)
z - jump, pressing again allows you to do a double jump
x - shooting (only 5 bullets can be on the screen at a time)
s - key for scrolling pre-fighting appearance of the boss, clicking on it you will immediately start the battle. Operates in locations with the boss ONLY.
f9 - activation / deactivation of the gastli (pokemon), only after you obtain it
f12 - enable / disable online mode
1,2,3,4 ... - playing music from the player
alt + Enter - Fullscreen mode
Genre: Action, Arcade, Platformer
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2011
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Pentium IV 1.4 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: 28 MB VRAM
Free Disk Space: 500 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots