Inmates is a psychological horror game with puzzle elements in which you must find out the truth behind your confinement and uncover the dark secrets of the run-down prison you find yourself in.
You’ve awoken from a nightmare, Jonathan. But did it truly end? You are in a seedy prison cell and have no clue how you got there. You’re terrified and confused, but you also feel something else: a painful sense of familiarity. You’ve convinced yourself this is all just a bad dream. Unfortunately, according to the voice coming from the old radio, things are not as simple as you’d like them to be.
Delve deep into your psyche while trying to stay sane, in this most disturbing of horror games.
- Interact with the environment to unravel the truth
- Intense and mind-bending puzzles
- Suffocating setting
- Disturbing imagery
- High-quality graphics powered by Unreal Engine 4
- Controller support
- Estimated game length: 3-4 hours
Developer: Davit Andreasyan Publisher: Iceberg Interactive Genre: Adventure (Horror), 1st Person, 3D Language: EN / Multi7 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2017
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core 2.6 GHz or equivalent RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 64 bit (32 bit NOT supported!) Video Card: nVidia Geforce GT470 or ATI HD6950 or equivalent Free Disk Space: 2 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "Crack" to the installed games directory (with replace)