Ironclad Tactics is a fast-paced, card-based tactics game set in an alternate history Civil War - with steam-powered military robots!
- Includes the 'Rise of Dmitry' and 'Blood and Ironclads' add-on campaigns!
- No microtransactions! Unlock cards by playing the game, not by purchasing them separately.
- Experience unique gameplay, with rapid, simultaneous turns that blend the precision of tactics and card games with the spontaneity of fast-paced strategy games.
- Follow the campaign story through a fully-illustrated, character-driven interactive graphic novel.
- Collect cards as you play through the campaign and build your own decks to crush your foes.
- Play with your friends in the co-op story campaign or against them in skirmish and nemesis modes.
- Face off against online challengers in quick-skirmish mode, and unlock special cards when you win.
- Bonus! Includes a high-quality digital artbook, a printable papercraft model of an ironclad, and the Ironclad Tactics OST, with music by Evan Le Ny and Farewell to the Woods.
Genre: Strategy, Casual
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2013
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2.0 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: Support for OpenGL 2.0 or greater
Free Disk Space: 850 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots