Jump King is a platforming challenge about struggling upwards in search of the legendary Smoking Hot Babe! You are alone on this adventure, and to reach the top you will need to master the technique of jumping. Just try to remember that with each fall there is a lesson to be learned...
Prepare for true high-stakes platforming, where you have to use your mind to triumph! On your vertical adventure tension will rise with each jump, even though you cannot die! The reason is that a single missed jump could lead to a long fall, and once you have fallen you have to get back up again yourself...
The mechanics are simple: hold to charge the height of each jump and release to leap away! Despite its simplicity it will take much practice to master. You will have to consider each situation carefully before you jump, because once you are in the air there is no way to turn back!
- The only way forward is up, and your only enemy is yourself!
- Simple but iconic jump-mechanic, charge each jump just right!
- Once you leap away there is no retreat.
- Tactical platformer; the obvious path is sometimes not the best...
- Mysterious world with characters that you will learn to love and hate.
- The higher you jump, the harder you fall!
- All your progress (and each setback) is saved automatically!
- That jump which you so easily cleared a moment ago has somehow turned into the hardest jump in the game - what are you going to do? Cry about it? You only have yourself to blame! He he he...
- Classic graphics - painstakingly hand drawn backgrounds.
- Tough but addictive gameplay.
- Challenge your friends to see who can first master this test of resolve!
- Hours of nail-biting suspense await you!
- Full controller support and freely rebindable keys.
Developer: Nexile Publisher: Nexile Genre: Action, Adventure, Platformer Language: EN Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2019
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Dual Core 2.4 GhZ RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Free Disk Space: 1200 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "PLAZA" to the installed games directory