KeyWe is a cute, co-operative postal puzzler starring Jeff and Debra, two small kiwi birds working in a whimsical post office. They must jump, flap, peck and butt-slam their way across an interactive landscape of levers, bells and buttons to get those messages delivered on time!
– Take on the role of a postal-working kiwi bird and partner up with a friend to type out telegrams, send urgent messages, ship packages and keep the mail flowing.
– Buddy up on the couch or flock online.
– Control both kiwi birds on a single controller to venture out on a solo mail service adventure.
– Navigate post office desks and shipping rooms to become a master of the mail service.
– Encounter hazards caused by wintery weather, autumnal thunderstorms and more on the way to becoming postal pros.
– Change the color of your kiwi’s feathers and unlock new accessories – because kiwi birds look cute in little hats!
Developer: Stonewheat & Sons Publisher: Sold Out Genre: Puzzle, Platformer, Casual Language: EN / Multi10 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2021
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel i3-2100 / AMD A8-5600k RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: GeForce GTX 630 / Radeon HD 6570 Free Disk Space: 4 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder “FLT” to the installed games directory