LASER CHESS: Deflection is a strategy board game, inspired from the classic Laser Chess games and the famous board game Khet. Move and rotate different pieces to destroy the enemy with your laser!
With a variety of pieces each having different advantages, abilities and weaknesses, use the one move you are allowed per turn to strategically bring you closer to victory. Enemy mirrors, Disruptors, Portals etc. can be used to your advantage!
- Local and Online Multiplayer.
- Singleplayer: Play versus AI.
- Level Editor!
- Tutorial mode which goes through rules and tactics.
- Replay mode go through and analyze the moves and laser shots you and your opponent made after a game.
- All games can also be played in Competitive/Timed Mode!
- A lot of scenarios/maps designed to challenge you, some having unique pieces only available in them.
- Many different pieces with advantages, downsides, abilities and more.
- 3D Camera with full control, with cutscenes during kills, activations etc.
Developer: Coreffect Interactive
Publisher: Coreffect Interactive
Genre: Strategy, Casual
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2021
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400+, 2.5GHz
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 256mb or ATI Radeon HD 5670 256mb or Intel HD Graphics 4600
Free Disk Space: 600 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots