In Loot Hound you play the role of a hoarder, pack rat and collector of odd things that you find meaning in and you’ve discovered a great way to find them; take a dog for a walk and see what it digs up!
Loot Hound is a casual exploration game with elements of sim and strategy.
- 132 loot items to start collecting, can you find them all?
- Each loot item you discover reveals a little about your character's history and personality
- Own up to three different dogs each with their own unique ability
- Control your dogs by extending, retracting and pulling on the leash when necessary
- Your dogs can detect, track, dig, be distracted, heal, wander, chase, be chased, break free, pee and become exhausted
- Upgrade your dog's skills including digging, detection, concentration, stamina and luck
- Explore twelve different parks from the small Muddy Backlot to the Titanic Botanic
- City Park Patrol are on the lookout, don't get caught digging up city parks
- What's landed in the Buxton Wheat Field?
Developer: Rhizome Games
Publisher: Rhizome Games
Genre: Casual, Simulation, Strategy
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2015
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 ghz or equivalent
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: 1GB video card
Free Disk Space: 390 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots