Lords and Villeins is a new lighthearted city-building strategy simulation of medieval society where you shape the dynasty of the ruling family. In this game, you don't manage the daily life of every villager; instead, you deal with whole families and their descendants.
- 70+ objects at your disposal to build, decorate and improve your settlement
- Nearly 20 different zones and professions that can be performed by the villagers for the player to manage
- 90+ resources to be used in a fully functional production chain
- Unique family-management perspective where the player negotiates with groups of villagers through the head of their family
- Fully simulated procedurally generated environment with a complex AI that can create relationships and develop character traits
- Various domesticated animals your villagers can tame, feed and take care of.
- An immersive world where you are a part of the bigger picture. Collect taxes from your villagers to secure reserves, maintain balance and make your duties to pay the royal tax imposed on your land.
- Visually distinct seasons with soundtrack deigned around seasonal themes, in future updates also expanded with simulations of weather conditions, temperatures and soil quality.
Developer: Honestly Games
Publisher: 1C Entertainment
Genre: Simulation, Strategy
Language: EN / Multi
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2021
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 1.5 GHz Dual Core
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: Integrated GPU
Free Disk Space: 750 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots