Lucid Dream is the story of little Lucy, who goes on an adventure into the world of dreams with the mission to save her mother.
Lucid Dream is an award-nominated, handcrafted, colorful and emotional point&click adventure game. During the mission to save Lucy's mother, you will discover worlds such as:
- Lunar roofs - where Mr. Moon will ask you for some help.
- Oneiromancer's Planet - where you will awaken the mysterious Dream Interpreter.
- Land of Souls - where you will help a lost spirit find peace.
- Hills of Grief - where you will rescue the centaur Chiron from eternal pain.
- Mind's Atelier - where you will solve dr Frank's riddle.
- Deserts of Time - where, despite warnings from Watchmaker of Light, you will try to change your fate.
- Swamps of Seeing - where you will find your way through the stars and face your fears.
You will find almost 200 items in the game and meet lots of amazing characters, such as: Oneiromancer, Watchmaker of Light, Angle Metatron, Blind Manticore, or The Dreamweaver.
Developer: Dali Games Publisher: Dali Games Genre: Adventure, Casual, Indie Language: EN / Multi5 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2018
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Dual Core 2,3 GHz RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: Intel HD Graphics 4000 Free Disk Space: 1500 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "SKIDROW" to the installed games directory (with replace)