Moonfall is a hand-painted side-scrolling 2D action RPG beat'em up set in an industrial gothic universe named Terra Nihil. It tells a story of a once small Empire at the peak of its glory attained by a mysterious element called Lunarium that suddenly experiences a surge in attacks from so-called Savages, aboriginal tribes living outside its borders.
- Beautifully hand-painted 2D graphics full of details and dark atmosphere.
- 3 classes with unique active and passive abilities. Gaining experience points by killing monsters and completing main and side quests.
- Action-packed combat system using different skills to provide a diverse choice of dealing with battle clashes. A suitable strategy is the key to success as lingering for too long among some enemies can lead to a premature death.
- 13 open-ended and fully explorable levels with elements of the metroidvania genre, variable content of quests, boss fights and notes expanding the lore.
- Over 80 unique items constiting of swords, axes, daggers, armors, helmets, boots, rings and so on with their own atributes.
- Over 60 enemies divided into two categories - common and elite.
- Multiplayer arenas, defend mode and cooperation as a free update in the future.
- Immersive orchestral soundtrack with catchy melodies and melancholic ambient.
Developer: Fishcow Studio Publisher: Fishcow Studio Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG Language: EN / Multi4 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2017
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2 GHz RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 Video Card: Intel HD3000 series, 256 MB of memory Free Disk Space: 1500 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "PLAZA" to the installed games directory (with replace)