Morkredd is a tense, physics-based co-op puzzle game for one to two players combining skill-based puzzle-solving, a challenging balance of light and shadow, and a dark world full of secrets to unlock.
- The Orb Calls for Two - Morkredd is best played as a couch co-op experience. Heed the Orb’s call with a friend or prove your loyalty alone by mastering the unique dual-character controls.
- Your Path is the Orb - You are the Orb’s protector, and the Orb’s light is yours. Survive and master over 60 puzzles while avoiding the shadows caused by your partner and the environment.
- The Orb is Your Only Friend - An endless abyss of deadly shadows conceal dangers in this cold, dark world. Stay with the Orb if you want to stay alive.
- Gaze into the Orb - Discover ancient secrets about the Orb hidden in the darkness.
Developer: Hyper Games Publisher: Aspyr Genre: Adventure, Puzzle Language: EN / Multi14 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2020
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3 4170 / AMD A8-7600 RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 10 Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 660 / AMD R9 270 Free Disk Space: 6 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "CODEX" to the installed games directory