Mount & Blade (2008): Calradia is a land at war, offering great riches and even greater dangers to adventurers and mercenaries that flock to shed their blood on its soil. With courage and a strong sword, an unknown stranger can make a name as a warrior.
- Free-form sand-box gameplay. You are free to go anywhere in a world with more than a hundred unique locations including villages, castles and towns.
- Groundbreaking horseback combat.
- Highly advanced and intuitive sword-fighting systems.
- Fight on horseback and foot using a vast variety of medieval weapons, each with unique characteristics.
- You can be anything from a lonesome adventurer to a commander of armies or an owner of villages, castles or towns.
- Sophisticated AI will challenge you in combat and in your strategic plans.
- Freedom to interact with hundreds of characters.
Developer: TaleWorlds Entertainment
Publisher: TaleWorlds Entertainment
Genre: RPG, Action, Open World
Language: EN / Multi
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2008 - 2014
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 1.0 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: Graphics card with at least 64 MB memory
Free Disk Space: 700 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots