Neither Day nor Night is a challenging, precision platformer. The Adventure of a girl trying to find her younger sister in a mysterious and bloody world. Use your skills to avoid obstacles, enemies, traps. Make your way through by thinking and doing - exactly in that order!
The story of this game is similar to life - the longer you live the more you know about it, or at least you can allow yourself to make such a conclusion.
Let me present to you the first card from this story deck.
The game begins with the presence of two sisters who live under an unusual, common roof.
One night, the rays of light coming from outside the apartment awakens the older sister.
It turns out that the younger sister disappeared. Escaped? Was she kidnapped?
What was the light of the day in the middle of the night?
What is the truth - and do you need to know it?
- Addictive storyline
- Mysterious sceneries and opponents
- Attack, avoid and use the environment to survive
- Endurance bar is being consumed on jumps, attacks, hanging from the edges, etc. When you are exhausted, you will be defenceless against the harsh environment
- You die bloody, often and in various ways
- Blood is drawn on surroundings in real-time
- 4 Unique Worlds
- Secrets and additional locations to discover
Developer: Carnotaurus Team Publisher: Carnotaurus Team Genre: Adventure, Platformer, Action Language: EN / Multi9 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2020
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Dual Core 2GHz RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: nVidia GeForce 8800 GT 512MB Free Disk Space: 2 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "SKIDROW" to the installed games directory