Oaken, a turn-based tactical roguelike set in the spirit inhabited world. Explore the Great Oak, gather allies and trinkets, learn to use the positioning for your advantage, choose how to upgrade your cards. Wake the spirits and save the Oak!
The world of Oaken is a mythical place, existing in a not easily defined space and time. It is stretched among the branches of the Great Oak. Its inhabitants are spirits which listen to the same voice, called the Oak Song.
- Roguelike, hero-oriented campaign with deck management.
- A mystical world inhabited by spirits with celtic and tribal vibes.
- A randomly generated world map with tons of levels, bosses and events to be discovered.
- Unique, highly tactical battles on a hexagonal grid, where position and rotation is everything.
- Upgrade your spells and spirits the way you want.
- Easy to learn, hard to master - chill and challenge modes suitable for any player.
Developer: Laki Studios
Publisher: Goblinz Publishing
Genre: RPG, Strategy, Turn-based, Roguelike
Language: EN / Multi5
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2022
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 3.3 Ghz to 3.69 Ghz
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows 10
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
Free Disk Space: 1000 MB