Outward is an open-world RPG where the cold of the night or an infected wound can be as dangerous as a predator lurking in the dark. Explore the vast world of Aurai, embark on memorable adventures alone or with your friends.
Outward delivers an immersive RPG experience coupled with survival gameplay, offering a deeply-rewarding challenge for the most avid gamers.
As an ordinary adventurer, you’ll not only have to hide or defend yourself against threatening creatures, but also brave the hazardous environmental conditions, protect yourself against infectious diseases, make sure you get enough sleep, and stay hydrated. Embark on perilous expeditions across untamed lands to reach new cities, undertake varied missions and discover hidden dungeons crawling with formidable enemies.
In order to survive in the dazzling yet deadly world of Aurai, you’ll have to be cunning, clever and prepared. Devise diverse strategies to defeat your foes and don’t neglect your basic needs, sharing your journey with a friend, locally or online.
- Survive in the wilds as you explore the land
- Play solo or cooperatively, split screen locally or online
- Ritualistic, step-by-step approach to spellcasting
- Constant auto-saving means you must live with your decisions
- Encounter dynamic defeat scenarios
- A unique experience with every playthrough
Developer: Nine Dots Studio Publisher: Deep Silver Genre: RPG, Open World, Adventure, Survival Language: EN / FR / GER / ES / IT Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2019
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5-750 or equivalent RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 Bit) Video Card: Nvidia GTS 450 or equivalent Free Disk Space: 15 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5-2400 or equivalent RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 Bit) Video Card: Nvidia GTX 960 or equivalent Free Disk Space: 15 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "CODEX" to the installed games directory