Pagan Absent Gods is a singleplayer fast-paced hack-and-slash action RPG that will challenge your skill in brutal and satisfying combat against countless enemies and larger than life bosses. Master all heroes, each with their own unique playstyle and earn unique rewards.
- BATTLES ARE DYNAMIC AND NON-SIMPLE - Immerse yourself in the ancient mysterious realm of Pagan: Absent Gods and get ready for waves of enjoyable yet challenging battles that are easy to master but hard to master - something to remember after the 108th death. Complete eight acts of the story campaign to uncover the mystery of the absent gods. Difficulties are waiting for you Normal, Hard and Master. How confident are you?
- LOOKING - ARM UP TO YOUR TEETH - We all love it, and the enemies love to throw it (and they don't). Upgrade your buildings with items that you retrieve from the hands of dead demons and a unique system for making and reforging an ancient box. Use sets of bonuses from various schools of magic, as well as legendary and legendary weapons of unbridled power.
- HEROES DEVELOPMENT - 10 SHADES OF BATTLE - Play and master up to 10 heroes, each with their own unique style of play and an extensive tree of abilities; from a blind child who touches God with a strong bear friend, to an iconic fugitive who consumes blood to continue living the dream life with one eye open, to a rebellious shooter whose pet rats help him set up turrets on the battlefield.
- CUSTOMIZE APPEARANCE - KILL Enemies STYLISH - Here, we strongly believe in doing things with a little extra flair, so wear your favorite skins, take your best pet with you on the trip, and collect item sets that will enhance your kit and your wardrobe.
Developer: Mad Head Games
Publisher: Mad Head Games
Genre: Action, RPG, Hack and Slash, Fantasy
Language: EN / Multi9
Release Date: 2019
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: x86-compatible 2.66GHz or better
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: GeForce GTX 650Ti or ATI Radeon HD 7850 or better
Free Disk Space: 33 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "CODEX" to the installed games directory