Take control of a group of Partisans resisting the German occupation Eastern Front during World War II. Plan and initiate combat your way. Use tactical pause, study the environment and choose the best position to set up an ambush.
Build up your resistance camp hidden deep in the woods and find allies to join your cause. Form squads of unique Partisans and undertake diverse missions to undermine enemy forces and infrastructure, while securing resources desperately needed to sustain the resistance.
Experience a dramatic and unique chapter of World War II and become a Red Army commander behind enemy lines.
- Fresh approach to the stealth tactics genre. A new way to play real time tactics - mix of combat, stealth, ambushes and a variety of special items to bring chaos to the enemy ranks. Choose your own way of completing each mission.
- Lead a squad of Partisans. Build a squad of your choice and level up your Partisans. Use your character’s strengths to find the right solution to different situations. Find and recruit new resistance members.
- Experience the life of a resistance group. In between missions you witness the routine of a Partisan’s life - develop your base, prepare for the next assignments, ensure you have the resources for the Partisan’s survival. Keep your troops motivated. Explore nearby regions, skirmish for enemy weak spots and opportunities to strike the enemy.
- A different perspective on WW II. Experience the story of fierce resistance against ruthless German occupation on the Eastern Front. See the story and motivation of different people joining the Partisan resistance, military as well as common folk.
Developer: Alter Games Publisher: Daedalic Entertainment Genre: Strategy, Real Time, Tactics Language: EN / Multi14 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2020
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770 3500GHz RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 10 (64 bit) Video Card: Nvidia Geforce GTX 660 Free Disk Space: 8 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "PLAZA" to the installed games directory