Embark on a quest of epic importance in Pesterquest, a grimsical episodic visual novel set in the darkly funny Homestuck/Hiveswap universe created by American author and artist Andrew Hussie.
Find all the answers you're looking for across 14 volumes of idiosyncratic adventure packed with visual mastery and shrewdly written narrative. As you zap between Earth and Alternia, you’ll discover and reconnect with up to 20 friends both extra and terrestrial.
Over 14 volumes, you'll reconnect with familiar friends in a series of short visual novels.
- Timelines collide in the next chapter of the Friendsim story! Pesterquest is the latest visual novel in the Homestuck universe; discover all-new stories about Homestuck’s classic cast of characters.
- Continue the friend-finding escapades of MSPA Reader from Hiveswap Friendsim, meeting and developing a relationship with a new character in each volume.
- Dive deeper into Homestuck lore in this rich visual novel with a darkly comedic tone and an unapologetically irreverent story.
- 14 volumes in total—make EVERY friend in one affordable bundle!
- Returning artists, writers and musicians from Hiveswap Friendsim have collaborated with new talent to bring you these zapping adventures.
Developer: What Pumpkin Games, Inc.
Publisher: Fellow Traveller
Genre: Adventure, RPG, Visual Novel
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2019
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Dual core 2.2GHz+
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: 1 GB VRAM
Free Disk Space: 1 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots