Become the sporting director of one of the pro cycling circuit's 90 teams, and compete in a thrilling 2015 season. Participate in over 200 competitions (550 stages) and the ultimate challenge: the prestigious Tour de France 2015 and its official route. Recruitment, personnel management, finances, contracts with riders and sponsors, training programs and the race calendar: leave nothing to chance. Your role will be equally important during the race, where every decision will be crucial in your bid for victory!
Embark on a season in Solo mode or organize online competitions against virtual managers around the world!
Pro Cycling Manager 2015 is packed with new features:
- Pro Cyclist: a new game mode where you create and control a cyclist from the start of his career and turn him into an international star!
- Career: a revised rider progress system, specific training programs, a more extensive scout management system and the opportunity to manage a reserve team!
- More realistic and strategic sprint sequences with the option to choose your sprinter’s preferred trajectory
- Even more meticulous graphics with richly detailed environments and a high-performance AI to make the action more challenging
- New interface and design of the menus and in the race
Developer: Cyanide Studio Publisher: Focus Home Interactive Genre: Managerial, Racing, Sport, 3D, Bicycles Language: EN / Multi10 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2015
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: AMD/INTEL DUAL-CORE 2.2 GHZ RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 Video Card: 256 MB 100% DIRECTX 9 AND SHADERS 3.0 COMPATIBLE ATI RADEON HD 2600 XT/INTEL HD 3000/NVIDIA GEFORCE 8600 GTS OR HIGHER Free Disk Space: 11 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: AMD/INTEL DUAL-CORE 3.0 GHZ RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 Video Card: 1024 MB 100% DIRECTX 9 AND SHADERS 3.0 COMPATIBLE AMD RADEON HD 6850/NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 460 OR HIGHER Free Disk Space: 11 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "CODEX" to the installed games directory (with replace)