Rage in Peace is a side-scrolling adventure game that tells the story of Timmy Malinu, an emotionally numb 27 years old actuary who only has one dream that sets him apart from most people: to die asleep in his pajamas, in the warmth of home, in peace, and with no drama.
On one fateful day, a Grim Reaper appears bearing news that Timmy will die today. With his head cut off. But the Grim Reaper did not specify when, where, or what will kill Timmy, giving him one final chance to realize his dream.
But achieving his dream will not be an easy task for Timmy. To reach his home, Timmy will have to avoid all the traps and obstacles that mysteriously show up to stop him from "cheating" death. Surprise and memorization will be the key for you to help Timmy postponing his demise, receive inner peace, and dying the way he always wished to.
- Learn from your mistakes and push forward as the universe works against you
- Unravel the story of life, death, and acceptance
- Explore the colorful, imaginative world and creatures, hand-drawn with cartoon style that gives colors to Timmy's adventure
- As you go, enjoy dozens of fantastic songs, created in collaboration with various indie bands, featuring a diverse list of genres
Developer: Rolling Glory Jam Publisher: Toge Productions, Another Indie Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie Language: EN / GER / Multi5 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2018
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Dual Core 1.6 GHz RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities. Free Disk Space: 2 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "PLAZA" to the installed games directory