Detective Michael Stone arrives in the small town of Pineview to assist the local police force with a seemingly simple case - A couple is found dead in their kitchen. The locals believe it to be a case of murder-suicide, their speculation fueled by rumors of the turbulent nature of the couple's relationship.
Is it just small-town gossip, or is there some truth to the rumors?
Help Detective Stone, assisted by the driven and empathetic Amy Blunt, discover the truth behind Chris and Diane's story. But be warned: the further he pursues the case, the more his own past shall come back to haunt him. And the closer his sanity will be pushed to the edge.
Rainswept is an adventure game - A murder mystery dealing with themes of love, relationships and unresolved trauma. It's being developed by Frostwood Interactive, a studio found by Armaan Sandhu. The soundtrack is being composed by Micamic, the composer behind Harvester Games' excellent 2012 indie title "The Cat Lady"
- As Detective Stone, explore the beautiful town of Pineview, talk to the many locals, interview suspects, dig through the victims' pasts and try to piece together the story behind Chris and Diane's brutal deaths.
- Also play as Chris and experience his story with Diane - joining them in key moments of their lives together as they meet for the first time, get to know each other and fall in love.
- An emotionally captivating story set in an immersive and atmospheric game world
- A wide cast of characters with deep histories, meaningful motivations and distinct personalities
- A moving original soundtrack by Micamic (Downfall, The Cat Lady, Lorelai)
- Pine trees, coffee and rain. Lots of rain.
Developer: Frostwood Interactive
Publisher: Frostwood Interactive
Genre: Adventure, Mystery, Detective
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2019
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 1.7 GHz Dual Core
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: Intel HD 4000
Free Disk Space: 1103 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots