Rayman Legends is the follow-up to last year's Rayman Origins and aims to bring innovative multiplayer interactions for you to use.
When Rayman, Globox, and the Teensies discover a mysterious tent filled with captivating paintings, they are suddenly transported to a series of mythical new worlds!
Join them as they run, jump, and slap their way through each world to get home, save the day, and discover the secrets of the legendary paintings!
- FOUR-PLAYER CO-OP: You and three friends can seamlessly jump in and drop out of the action for non-stop fun!
- 3D BOSS BATTLES: Battle dragons and other epic creatures in an extra dimension! They can attack from all angles, so you’ll have to be on top of your game to defeat them.
- ROCKIN’ RAYMAN: Jump to the beat of a drum, punch to the bass line, even zip-line during amazing guitar riffs. Timing and rhythm is the key to beat these maps set to original and licensed musical tracks.
- NEW ONLINE CHALLENGES MODE: Connect with your friends through an endless variety of challenges through five different stages that will test more than your skill and speed! Return for new challenges both daily and weekly and check the leaderboard to see where you rank around the world.
Developer: Ubisoft Montpellier Publisher: Ubisoft Montpellier Genre: Arcade, Platformer Language: EN / Multi13 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2013
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Pentium IV @ 3.0 GHz or AMD Athlon64 3000 + @ 1.8 GHz RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 (both 32/64bit versions) Video Card: nVidia GeForce 6800GT or AMD Radeon X1950 Pro (256MB VRAM with Shader Model 3.0 or higher) Free Disk Space: 6 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E4400 @ 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon64 X2 [email protected] 2 GHz RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (both 32/64bit versions) Video Card: nVidia GeForce 9600GT or higher, AMD Radeon HD3850 or higher (512MB VRAM with Shader Model 4.0) Free Disk Space: 6 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "PROPHET" to the installed games directory (with replace)