Realms Beyond is a party-based fantasy role-playing game with tactical turn-based combat and full character customization. Explore a huge world and lead your companions into the depth of forgotten dungeons in search for lost treasures. Unveil the ancient mysteries of the Realms Beyond!
– Turn-based combat, featuring many favorite spells, feats and actions, based on rules evolved from the Open Game License (OGL) by Wizards of the Coast, Inc.
– Custom-built, isometric graphic engine that combines zoomable 2D and 3D technology to bring to the screen a never-before-seen amount of detail.
– A bustling open world, spanning entire continents, replete with believable NPCs, complex cultures, factions, societies and a fascinating history.
– Create a party of up to six characters, with customizable appearance, ranging from 7 different races and 8 different classes.
– More than one hundred spells, each with unique, stunning visual effects.
– Thousands of individual items to use and interact with.
– An epic storyline, massive quests, uncounted missions, hordes of monsters and a world that is steeped in lore and mystery.
– Create your own adventures, campaigns or even entire worlds using the UrWelt RPG Engine framework.
Developer: Ceres Games
Publisher: Ceres Games
Genre: RPG, Turn-Based, Adventure
Language: EN / Multi7
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2020
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5 or equivalent
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 or ATI Radeon HD 6XXX or higher
Free Disk Space: 6 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots