Rhome is a first-person, dark, atmospheric exploration game where players navigate an increasingly chaotic and psychologically unnerving environment as the very fabric of reality unravels around you. Step into the role of Hailey Rhome, a distinguished architect, who returns from a long day at work to find her husband missing and her home a hostile and unfamiliar place.
Explore Hailey's M.C. Escher-inspired home and uncover the truth of the nightmare that you've stepped into.
- An interactive, horror novella experience that can be completed in one sitting
- A fully voiced, female protagonist
- Puzzles that shape the house around you
- An uniquely chaotic environment to explore and discover
Developer: SMU Guildhall Publisher: SMU Guildhall Genre: Adventure, Casual, Horror Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2020
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Quad-core Intel or AMD, 2.5 GHz or faster RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 Free Disk Space: 3300 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "CODEX" to the installed games directory