The classic multiplayer roguelike, Risk of Rain, returns with an extra dimension and more challenging action. No run will ever be the same with randomized stages, enemies, bosses, and items. Play solo, or team up with up to four friends to fight your way through hordes of monsters, unlock new loot, and find a way to escape the planet.
With each run, you'll learn the patterns of your foes, and even the longest odds can be overcome with enough skill. A unique scaling system means both you and your foes limitlessly increase in power over the course of a game--what once was a bossfight will in time become a common enemy.
Myriad survivors, items, enemies, and bosses return to Risk 2, and many new ones are joining the fight. Brand new survivors like the Artificer and MUL-T debut alongside classic survivors such as the Engineer, Huntress, and--of course--the Commando. With over 75 items to unlock and exploit, each run will keep you cleverly strategizing your way out of sticky situations.
- Unlock over 75 items over time, keeping each run fresh and full of new challenges
- Play and unlock new and returning survivors, each with their own abilities to master
- Theorycraft and exploit endless item and character combos
- Encounter challenging monsters and enormous bosses
- Explore massive, handcrafted 3D levels
- Discover lore through the collection of Monster, Item, and Environment Logs
- Challenge your friends—and the world—in all-new Prismatic Trials, a unique seeded run where everyone can race up a global leaderboard
Developer: Hopoo Games Publisher: Gearbox Publishing Genre: Action, Third-Person Shooter Language: EN / Multi10 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2020
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3-6100 / AMD FX-8350 RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: GTX 580 / AMD HD 7870 Free Disk Space: 4 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: GTX 680 / AMD HD 7970 Free Disk Space: 4 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "DOGE" to the installed games directory