Rosenkreuzstilette is an action-platformer game in which you step into the shoes of Spiritia Rosenberg, a virtuous young woman caught on the wrong side of a revolution instigated by her closest friends. Each of the game's seventeen stages is filled with treacherous terrain and swarms of enemies ready to make quick work of our plucky young heroine. Guide Spiritia safely to the boss at the end of each stage and use all of the abilities at your disposal to knock some sense into them.
Upon defeating a boss for the first time, Spiritia may acquire a new magical ability or two. There are plenty of unique abilities scattered throughout the game, and some of them can make particularly troublesome areas much easier to navigate. Each boss is especially vulnerable to certain abilities, so learning to pinpoint and exploit these weaknesses is bound to make defeating them a lot less painful (for you, not them).
- New code for a new mode upon completing Rosenkreuzstilette Grollschwert.
- Easy Mode added to the game (if you love retro games, you'll know the code already).
- Added a special stage for Schwer-Muta, needs a special code to active.
- All new codes need to be inputted during the Introduction Screen.
- Please note that some of the codes/modes will disable the Replay function.
Developer: erka:es, Darksquid Media Publisher: PLAYISM Genre: Action, Platformer, Anime Language: EN / JAP Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2017
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Pentium 2.0 GHz or higher RAM: 512 MB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: Direct3D-compatible video card with 64 megabytes of VRAM or more Free Disk Space: 400 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite
2. Run the english translation patch
3. Indicate the letter of the Virtual drive (daemon tools) and destination folder