Samurai Riot is a 2D Arcade-style Beat ‘Em Up game with a unique co-op system. Make deep moral choices throughout the branching storyline with high replay value.
Samurai Riot is a 2D co-op Beat ‘Em Up game with a twist! Play as Sukane or Tsuruamaru, two charismatic warriors torn between their duty and their beliefs, and follow your own path of Honor to one of 8 unique endings.
A Unique Cooperative System
- The co-op system evaluates and rewards you based on how well you are working together.
- Coordinate your attacks with your partner and fill up the central gauge to unleash the most powerful attack in Samurai Riot: The Co-op Special Move!
8 different endings
- Difficult moral choices: would you rather burn an entire village to the ground or maintain your conscience at risk of losing the war? Any decision you make will greatly impact your story.
- Follow the same path as a team or disagree and battle it out in a PvP fight!
Strong replay value
- Branching Storyline: explore multiple playthroughs to unlock the whole story of Samurai Riot!
- Fighting Schools: the more you play, the more fighting schools you can unlock. Each new school unlocks new gameplay options and greater specialisation.
Fight with style
- Characters: discover two strong and highly skilled heroes that offer unique gameplay and deadly attacks, plus a bunch of vicious enemies to fight against.
- Controls: staying true to arcade games history, we created very intuitive controls, enjoyable with any controller or joystick. We want the gameplay to be completely flexible, suitable for any player.
- On Your Marks, Get Set, Go! Find all the tools you need for a perfect speed-run, including time ranking and score ranking.
Developer: Wako Factory Publisher: Wako Factory Genre: Action, Adventure, Beat 'em up Language: EN / FR Treatment: Included Release Date: 2017
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3 RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32 or 64 bit) Video Card: Intel HD graphics family Free Disk Space: 5 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "Crack" to the installed games directory