Memories linger across time, deep under Sephonie Island. Explore a massive cave network, link with unidentified species, and unravel scientific and spiritual mysteries, all under the watchful eye of an ancient presence. By the creators of Anodyne 1 & 2!
- A deep, emotional story about the close bonds of a trio, the priorities of nations, and the delicate connection of humans and nature.
- A human experience crafted entirely by the IGF Grand Prize-nominated duo of Marina Kittaka and Melos Han-Tani, behind works such as Anodyne 1 & 2, Even the Ocean, and All Our Asias.
- Master a parkour-esque moveset to sprint, wallrun, jump, and fling yourself through Sephonie Island’s rocky and physical caverns!
- A novel and accessible Puzzle Grid system that will stretch your brain in fun ways.
- A screenshot mode that lets you pose the characters and creatures you meet in the game, and then take fun photos!
- A beautiful and varied cave system filled with all manner of large and surprising creatures, visually brought to life by Marina Kittaka.
- A lush, melodic and ambient soundtrack by Melos Han-Tani.
- The postgame “Bubble Adventure” and fiendish hidden items provide a fun challenge for advanced spelunkers.
Developer: Melos Han-Tani, Marina Kittaka
Publisher: Analgesic Productions
Genre: Adventure, 3D Platformer
Language: EN / JAP / GER
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2022
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 64-bit Dual-core 2.5 GHz
RAM: 3 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: GeForce 610M
Free Disk Space: 1 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots