A brutal survival management simulator set in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. Keep your faction of survivors alive, maintain your shelter and scavenge the ravaged world for resources. Befriend and trade with the factions you meet or conquer them by force.
- Factions: New to Sheltered 2, the Factions system allows you to create relationships with other groups that will provide your base with resources and support. Or grab your weapons and take things the old-fashioned way.
- Resource Management: Balance the needs and wants of your survivors, manage scarce resources, craft what you need and maintain the shelter’s equipment to keep the group alive.
- Faction Leaders: New in Sheltered 2, the faction leader is the most important member of a shelter, boasting their own unique and powerful traits, the faction leader will be pivotal to success, with their death meaning game over.
- An Unforgiving Wasteland: Starvation, asphyxiation, extreme temperatures and combat are just some of the challenges you’ll face in the harsh wasteland of Sheltered 2, and without the ability to respawn, every decision could be fatal.
- Combat & Weapons: When negotiations fail, wield a huge variety of makeshift weaponry against hostile outsiders. Fight to the death in turn-based combat to win the critical resources you need to survive.
- Characters: Your survivors have their own personalities, traits, desires and a huge list of skills to acquire. Customise them to your liking and make your faction members unique and individual.
- Vehicles: Find and fix more vehicles to explore the wasteland with, from Bicycles to Pick-up trucks.
Developer: Unicube Publisher: Team17 Genre: RPG, Strategy, Simulation Language: EN / Multi8 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2021
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5-2300 or AMD FX-6300 RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 10 Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770, 4 GB or AMD Radeon R9 380, 4 GB Free Disk Space: 3 GB