SickBrick is an action-packed science fiction first-person-shooter (FPS) with vivid graphics and fast, frantic game play. Destroy hundreds of hostile robots with a wide variety of weapons on a strange alien planet.
- 11 maps that take place on a strange alien world and a sprawling underground facility.
- 5 devastating weapons. Blaster, Shotgun, Lightning Gun, Grenade Launcher, and the Shock Rifle.
- 16 deadly robotic enemy types each with custom animations, sounds, and weapons.
- Retro synth wave soundtrack with 8 tracks.
- Designed to run at 4k resolution @ 60 frames-per-second (FPS) to make full use of DirectX 11 capable hardware.
- Physical based rendering for materials, meaning metal reacts to light as it would in real life.
- Advanced tactical AI that can flank and dodge your attacks.
Developer: Maxwolf, Fox Publisher: Maxwolf, Fox Genre: Action, Shooter, Sci-fi, 1st Person Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2015
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Pentium 4 2.8 GHz, Athlon 2800+ RAM: 1 GB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: GeForce 6800 GT, Radeon 9800 Pro (Radeon X800 Pro for Vista) Free Disk Space: 3 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Core 2 Duo/Athlon X2 or better RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: NVIDIA 7800 Series, ATI Radeon 1800 Series or better Free Disk Space: 3 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "Crack" to the installed games directory (with replace)