300 years after the world ended, hope of recovering the past is all but gone. You're tasked with finding the sunken city of Houston by ARORA, a powerful AI capable of rebuilding memories from left behind artifacts, in hopes of finding answers before it's too late.
You play as the Professor, on a mission to find the sunken city of Houston. Things have been getting worse for the few surviving colonies of Earth as their resources dwindle and a corrupting algae bloom threatens all that remains. For years you've been systematically exploring the wastes without any sign of the ruins. Your main companions on your mission are ARORA, an AI who's been humanity's guiding lantern since the Collapse, and the Commander, an explorer newly charged with keeping you safe.
Everything changes when you fall into the ruins of an ancient house. As you explore, the memories of the people who lived there come to life with the help of ARORA's Memory Reconstruction system. Uncover hints about what happened to civilization, discover strange artifacts, and discover the secrets of the family whose tomb you've raided.
And then find a way out.
- A non-violent, character-driven story.
- Lots of mysteries to uncover, from the cause of the fall of civilization, to the glitches of your computer, and the fates of the people who lived in the house centuries before.
- A story that moves at your pace. Explore freely, discover new artifacts, and move onto the next chapter when you’re ready.
- So many feelings. Discover stories of love, growth, loss, and grief as you explore the house and your relationships with ARORA and the commander.
- A great soundtrack by Toytree (Amos Roddy), the composer for Strafe and the award-winning Kingdom, Kingdom: New Lands, and Kingdom: Two Crowns.
Developer: Galvanic Games Publisher: Way Down Deep Genre: Adventure, Post-apocalyptic, Sci-fi Language: EN / Multi5 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2019
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2.3 Ghz or better RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: GTX 750 or better Free Disk Space: 3 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: 2.8Ghz or better RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: GTX 950 or better Free Disk Space: 3 GB