Transcend the material realm and assume your true form as Spinch, a hyper-agile organism consumed by the quest to rescue a litter of its missing offspring, in this side-scrolling, psychedelic platformer from the mind of award-winning Canadian cartoonist, Jesse Jacobs.
- Retro-styled visual wonderland with a psychedelic color explosion by award-winning Canadian cartoonist, Jesse Jacobs
- A fine-tuned platformer with tight controls to dash, dodge, and jump off surfaces to survive against neon spiders, massive rainbow worms, and bomb-dropping moondogs
- Plunge into the psychedelia of unique worlds ranging from neon plains, to experimental tanks, to frozen icelands, all the way to outerspace!
- Face off against kaleidoscopic bosses and shoot them down with your babies as ammunition
- Inviting and replayable for everyone; a speedrunning challenge for the insane
- Soundtrack by famed Canadian artist, James Kirkpatrick, featuring compositions written on modified Gameboys and circuit-bent, hand-made instruments.
Developer: Queen Bee Games
Publisher: Akupara Games
Genre: Action, Platformer
Language: EN / Multi9
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2020
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Free Disk Space: 2 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots