Large-scale battles have become a vestige of the past, depleting resources of conflicting parties. Settled space, where welfare and order had reigned, has become a cemetery for dead ships which is flooded with pirates and adventurists. Complete impunity, black market flourishing where gun and tech trade is on the move, arbitrariness and anarchy – the Galaxy has become a real dangerous place. Events in the Universe and its inhabitant’s destiny are completely up to the player’s choice and tactical decisions.
Star Wolves 3: Civil War is a sequel in the popular real time strategy series with RPG elements. Original large-scale scenario, closely tied with the first part of intergalactic epic helps the player influence the ongoing events and foreordain one of many endings. Free roam, free mission selection, free team forming – the world of Star Wolves waits for its heroes.
- Huge world: 110 highly detailed star systems in different parts of the Galaxy.
- Non-linear story: several endings and additional quests create a complete game universe.
- New characters and skills: form up a team of your dreams; teach your companions new skills.
- New participant in the intergalactic conflict: the Space Fleet of a New Empire, equipped with its own spaceships.
- A number of new base ships and fighters with unique specifications and original weapon types and equipment.
Developer: Elite Games Team
Publisher: 1C Entertainment
Genre: Strategy, RPG, Sci-fi
Language: EN / Multi
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2010
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel 2.8 GHz; or analogous AMD
RAM: 1 GB
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: nVidia Geforce or ATI Radeon with 512MB VideoRAM
Free Disk Space: 5.5 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
Star Wolves 3: Civil War (2010)
Star Wolves (2005) & Star Wolves 2 (2006)