After a catastrophe on Earth, humanity launches the Starmancer Initiative in a desperate attempt to seek refuge among the stars. Millions of refugees upload their consciousness into your memory banks--entrusting their minds and the future of the human race to an Artificial Intelligence, a Starmancer. To you.
Stranded in a strange solar system, your task as a Starmancer is to construct and manage a space station capable of sustaining life for the countless minds trapped in your corrupted memory banks, and return to the fleet--by any means necessary.
Starmancer offers gameplay with consequences, a living sandbox environment, crafting, and managing the daily lives of colonists.
- Build a thriving space station, with tons of customization.
- Manage the lives of colonists aboard your station.
- Interact with a dynamically generated solar system and its inhabitants.
- Take on missions and be rewarded with loot.
- Face the consequences of your actions.
- Modding support.
Developer: Ominux Games
Genre: Simulation, Strategy, Sci-fi
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2021
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2.0 ghz DualCore
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: DirectX 10 compatible GPU
Free Disk Space: 500 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots