Stickit is a brutal first person platforming game about climbing higher and higher to reach your ultimate goal, The Golden Stick. At your disposal is the very simple mechanic of sticking to walls and ceilings, no complex control schemes or wonky physics, so how hard can it be?
- Tight and satisfying controls, Stick to walls and ceilings by dashing
- Hard to master, whilst sticking to surfaces might seem simple, there's a hidden mechanic to it that will allow you to find new paths.
- A massive level, many many hours to beat it, if you're even able to.
- Non-linear level, there's almost always more than one way up, which one will suit you? And for those in a rush, finding new paths entirely to skip obstacles is very much encouraged.
- Heatmap of player mistakes, every single of your failures is stored for you to see
- Speedrunning timer, the nature of the game lends itself perfectly to speedrunning. Find alternate paths and climb even faster.
Developer: Symfonim Publisher: Symfonim Genre: Action, Adventure, 3D Platformer Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2021
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Dual Core 2.4 GhZ RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: Intel HD Graphics 4000 or better Free Disk Space: 900 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "DARKSiDERS" to the installed games directory