Boat, climb, solve and explore in the beautiful ruins of a sunken world.
A drowned city, crumbling tips of skyscrapers stubbornly standing above the waves. Deserted villages, now inhabited by enigmatic creatures. And beneath the surging ocean waits an anguished, angry presence.
Submerged: Hidden Depths is a non-combat third-person “relaxploration” adventure, set in the sunken ruins of a beautiful world. Take on the role of Miku and Taku – one cursed with a mysterious power that she wants to use for good, the other determined not to let it tear them apart.
- Boat across tranquil waters and storm-driven white-caps
- Explore, climb and interact with the remains of a once-towering city
- Collect mysterious relics of a distant past
- Scour the buildings for the seeds of its salvation.
Developer: Uppercut Games Pty Ltd Publisher: Uppercut Games Pty Ltd Genre: Adventure, 3rd Person Language: EN / Multi18 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2022
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 4 Core 3.0+ GHz RAM: 6 GB OS: Windows 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 - AMD Radeon R7 260X Free Disk Space: 12 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "FLT" to the installed games directory