Sumatra: Fate of Yandi is a traditional point and click adventure that tells the story of Yandi, a logging worker who gets caught up in a terrible landslide, leaving him lost and alone deep in the jungle. Join him on his quest to find his best friend and coworker Ramdan, and return home to his beloved partner Adiratna.
- An old-school point and click adventure aesthetic with many puzzles and an intriguing storyline.
- A range of interesting characters to encounter along the way... both human and animal, friend and foe.
- A variety of subtly unfolding mysteries to keep Yandi on his toes.
- A nostalgic style that harks back to the early classics of the genre - with a fresh setting and streamlined interface.
- Original soundtrack featuring 30 tracks.
- Approximately 3-5 hours of gameplay with a rich and vibrant world to explore.
Developer: Cloak and Dagger Games
Publisher: Cloak and Dagger Games
Genre: Adventure, Point & Click, Puzzle
Language: EN / Multi4
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2019
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 500 MHz
RAM: 128 MB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: DirectX compatible card
Free Disk Space: 250 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots