LOSE YOUR MIND. EAT YOUR CREW. DIVE. Take the helm of your zubmarine and set sail for the unknown! Zubmariner is the first expansion to Sunless Sea: deeper, darker, and more marvellous than anything you’ve seen before.
All the powers of the Neath agree: there is Nothing of Consequence beneath the Zee. They are lying. You've heard there are fortunes to be made by those brave enough - or hungry enough - to dare the deeps.
Disturb the aberrant societies that flourish in the dark. Defy wreckers. Seduce a Drownie. Embrace or condemn the distinctly un-British customs of these cold, fathomless places.
You will definitely die. Will your next captain dive?
- More of the deep, compelling world of Sunless Sea and Fallen London, packed with stories and secrets. Plunder mournful wrecks on the zee-bed. Dive into unplumbed abysses and claim their eerie blessings. Seek immortality.
- More beautiful, hand drawn art. Witness the marvels beneath the Sea of Statues and the Principles of Coral. Visit the quaint undersea parish of Low Barnet.
- Convert your ship into a zubmarine and dive anywhere in open water to discover new cities, zee-beasts and environments to terrify your crew and slake your hungers.
- 11 new underzee ports, each with their own tales and opportunities for the enterprising Trespasser. Visit Dahut, the city of drowned delights. Brave Wrack, where a Fair King rules the unforgivable. Explore Anthe, and sharpen your tongue, your liver, and your spleen.
- New enemies to face, from the cunning Wreckship to the inexorable Constant Companion.
- Discover the treasures the zee has claimed. Explore ancient wrecks, avoid hostile witherweed, discover the unexploded Unclear Bomb.
- Seek immortality in a new ambition! Track down the Seven Against Nidah, who once came within reach of eternal life. Can you succeed where they failed?
- Sanity is scarcer. Death is closer. We warned you, Trespasser. You should not have come.
Developer: Failbetter Games
Publisher: Failbetter Games
Genre: Adventure, RPG, Horror
Language: EN / Multi
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2016
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2 Ghz or better
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: 1280x768 minimum resolution, DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card
Free Disk Space: 1 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots