Super Meat Boy + Super Meat Boy Race Mode torrent download for PC
Super Meat Boy + Super Meat Boy Race Mode
Super Meat Boy is a tough as nails platformer where you play as an animated cube of meat who's trying to save his girlfriend (who happens to be made of bandages) from an evil fetus in a jar wearing a tux.
Our meaty hero will leap from walls, over seas of buzz saws, through crumbling caves and pools of old needles. Sacrificing his own well being to save his damsel in distress. Super Meat Boy brings the old school difficulty of classic NES titles like Mega Man 2, Ghost and Goblins and Super Mario Bros. 2 (The Japanese one) and stream lines them down to the essential no BS straight forward twitch reflex platforming.
Ramping up in difficulty from hard to soul crushing SMB will drag Meat boy though haunted hospitals, salt factories and even hell itself. And if 300+ single player levels weren't enough SMB also throws in epic boss fights, a level editor and tons of unlock able secrets, warp zones and hidden characters.
- Story mode, featuring over 300 levels spanning 5+ chapters
- Play as a Head Crab! (Steam Exclusive)
- 33 legitimate Achievements
- Warp zones that will warp you into other games
- Over 16 unlockable able and playable characters from popular indie titles such as, Minecraft, Bit.Trip, VVVVVV and Machinarium
- Epic Boss fights
- Full Level Editor and Level Portal (January 2011)
- A story so moving you will cry yourself to sleep for the rest of your life
Developer: Team Meat Publisher: Team Meat Genre: Arcade (Platform) Language: EN / Multi12 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2010 - 2018
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 1.4 GHz or faster RAM: 1 GB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 Video Card: Compatible with DirectX 9.0c (Pixel Shader 3.0, Vertex Shader 3.0) Free Disk Space: 300 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
Super Meat Boy (2010)
Right click on games shortcut and "Run as administrator"
Super Meat Boy: Race Mode - DLC (2018)
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "TiNYiSO" to the installed games directory (with replace)