SWAT 4: Gold Edition includes both the base game and its expansion, SWAT 4: The Stetchkov Syndicate.
It’s not just about the badge, it’s about the rush.
The adrenaline is always high as you carry on the legendary SWAT tradition--leading an elite squad of tactical experts into hard-hitting action that delves deeply into every detail of the experience. In a city rife with armed felons and explosive situations, only the unique skills of your men will do--because when SWAT gets the call, there is no other option.
Enter the tense, gritty, explosive world that is business as usual for SWAT. SWAT 4 gives you easy control over advanced strategic and tactical tools. Plan missions. Deploy your team. Take down dangerous criminals. And in the SWAT 4 Expansion Pack, you get additional weaponry, equipment and even greater challenges. It all adds up to a rush so intense, it could only be SWAT.
- Exploding with action: 21 intense missions in fully-detailed environments.
- Vast Arsenal: From deadly assault rifles and powerful shotguns to less-than-lethal stun guns.
- Advantageous Equipment: Variety of tools available to observe, access, and control situations.
- Play with Others: Numerous CO-OP and competitive multiplayer modes extend replayability.
- Quick Mission Maker: Create detailed custom missions for yourself and your friends.
Developer: Irrational Games
Genre: Action, Tactical Shooter, 1st Person
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2005
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 1.8 GHz
RAM: 512 MB (1 GB recommended)
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: Nvidia/AMD graphics card compatible with DirectX 9
Free Disk Space: 1 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots