Tattletail is a short, story-driven first person horror game about everyone's favorite talking toy from the 90's. You opened your Tattletail before Christmas, and now he won't stay in his box. Can you keep him out of trouble until Christmas day? Or will Mama Tattletail find her baby and hunt you down first?
It’s Christmas 1998. The world’s most annoying toy just came out, and yours won’t stay in his box. Can you stop Tattletail from getting you in trouble before the bloodthirsty Mama Tattletail hunts you down? Story-driven first person horror.
- Obey Tattletail's mischevious demands.
- Feed, Brush, and Recharge Tattletail... or he'll never shut up.
- Shake your flashlight to charge it... but be careful. Someone might hear.
- Do not wake up Mama Tattletail
- DO NOT MAKE LOUD NOISES NEAR MAMA TATTLETAIL
Developer: Waygetter Electronics
Publisher: Little Flag Software, LLC
Genre: Action, Horror, Indie
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2016
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2.0 GHz Dual Core Processor
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: Video card with 512MB of VRAM
Free Disk Space: 300 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots