Crown of Leaves is a visual, non-linear fantasy novel about mysticism, riddles, constellations, anthro beings, beasts, and ghosts!
Roui, a resilient city dandy, a half-educated jeweler, and the author of scientific magic articles, dealt with a colossal failure and had to return to his homeland: Latori. Science isn't a thing here, and local shoddy mystical beliefs are really irritating to Roui. He dreams of returning to his old life... But how can it be possible if you have no money? One day, a prosperous local baron commissioned him for a bracelet, a gift for his lovely bride. Roui, in need of the extra coin, graciously accepted the order... But not long afterward, he faced a new problem - the Mad Rook, a legendary and mysterious spirit, began to meddle in the lives of the locals, including Roui's. This spirit, an entity that plays tricks on mortals once a year, is possessed with strange magic and a dark sense of humor.
- Communicate with multiple characters, forge friendships, and make bitter enemies.
- Collect and craft items!
- Explore the world of Shang-La and meet unusual creatures!
- Search for hidden clues to learn more about the game characters and plot!
Developer: Lingrimm, Natalie De Corsair Publisher: thebrokenhorn Genre: Adventure, Point & Click, Fantasy Language: EN / Multi Treatment: Included Release Date: 2018
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 1.66 GHz RAM: 512 MB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 DirectX: Version 9.0 Free Disk Space: 569 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "PLAZA" to the installed games directory
1. Install the game
2. Check the box "Crack" and "Create desktop shortcut"
3. Run the game from the desktop shortcut as an administrator (Right-click on the shortcut -> Properties -> Compatibility -> Run this program as administrator)