The Lightbringer is a poetic adventure/puzzle platformer with light combat elements, set in a beautiful world claimed by a vile corruption. Guided by your sister’s spirit, you must prevail where she could not. Cleanse the corruption, become The Lightbringer.
- Old School Adventure - The Lightbringer draws a lot of inspiration from earlier Zelda games, and is all about invoking that feeling of wanting to explore every nook and cranny.
- Semi-isometric Gameplay - With a rotatable camera in an isometric view, you’ll need to look at things from many different angles in order to find solutions to your obstacles. Remember: There’s often more than meets the eye…
- A poetic journey - Your sister’s spirit guides your entire journey, narrating the gameplay entirely in verse.
- Hazardous Dungeons - Explore dark dungeons full of danger. Watch out for traps, secrets and that pesky slime!
Developer: Rock Square Thunder Publisher: Zordix Publishing Genre: Action, Adventure, 3D Platformer Language: EN / Multi10 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2021
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i7-2630QM 2.00GHz RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M Free Disk Space: 2 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "DOGE" to the installed games directory